Let me start by saying I pretty much devoured this book in one sitting. This is something I tend to do with all the "Sookie Stackhouse" novels. Once you start them you really just can't stop. Thank you Ms. Harris for putting exciting events at the end of each of your chapters!
A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris is what I call a "filler" book. There are five short stories involving Sookie and some of Bon Temps other local residents. The stories are just supposed to be fun additions to the main story line. She explains the time lines they're all supposed to fit into but I'm not sure they really do! However, I thoroughly enjoy any snippet of these stories I can get so you'll hear no complaints from me!!
I was hoping this would hold me over on my need for Sookie until the 10th book in the series finally hits the mass market paperback. I refuse to buy them in any other form now since my bookshelf would just look funny. Personally, I thought it could have used more Eric ;-)
208 pages.
Week one and Book one... COMPLETE! Where's my gold star?
No comments:
Post a Comment